Qualifying for the ultimate engaging smart training
COVID19 imposed emergent remote teaching and learning at a global scale. This mass and unprecedented use of technology for learning led teachers, trainers, learners and families facing a steep learning curve, thus exposing the weaknesses in need of improvement in order to successfully integrate digital technologies into education and training
Systems. QUEST partners identified the need for the new European Instructional Design’ Professional Profile. Instructional designers are the ‘architects’ of the learning experience and the ‘directors’ of the Instructional Systems Design ISD process (Instructional Design Central).
- Contribute to the harmonization, at European level, of the skills of the Instructional Designer profession
- Facilitate the mobility of Instructional Designers at European level
- Increase the capacity to develop attractive eLearning at European level
- Qualify professionals with previously acquired knowledge and skills in Instructional Design
Meet the Consortium
Six partners from five European countries involved with education and training on Instructional Design.
The QUEST project is coordinated by ISQe and co-funded by the Portuguese Erasmus+ Nacional Agency.
European Instructional Designer Curriculum:
- Professional Profile
- EID Competence Matrix (Learning Outcomes Approach)
European Instructional Designer eLearning course:
- Pedagogical Architecture
- Training methodology
- Interactive training materials
- Artificial Intelligence Tutor bot
European Instructional Designer’ Recognition of Prior Learning process:
- RPL Scheme
- RPL Tools
QUEST Sustainability Strategy