EFCoCert & ViaSyst UNIQUE EXPERTISE
EFCoCert & ViaSyst tightly cooperate since 2013 within EU funded projects, and ideally complete each other whereby:
- EFCoCert Foundation ensures the development, sustainability and exploitation of competence certification schemes, through an ISO compliant standardisation process, and
- ViaSyst is an IT company whose core business is to design, develop & operate as SaaS (Software as a Service) dematerialized IT solutions dedicated to certification schemes.
EFCoCert & ViaSyst have experience & expertise relevant for the following ERASMUS+ programme:
- ERASMUS+ Strategic Partnership for vocational education and training
- ERASMUS+ Strategic Partnership – Exchange of good practices
EFCoCert & ViaSyst is the only dedicated partner tandem in Europe that has the necessary expertise & know-how for:
- developing ISO 17024 compliant EU competence certification schemes,
- operating and broadening the dissemination of these schemes in a scheme owner position, through affiliated certification bodies (CBs),
- proposing a harmonised dematerialised exam, remotely available, consistent for all participating CBs,
- developing & exploiting as a SaaS the necessary IT tools for consistent scheme implementation,
- monitoring CBs’ performance and certification credibility & consistency through a solid integrity program, operated on the IT SaaS platform.
- elaborating & implementinga sustainable business model.
These are some of the comments of National Agencies highlighting the EFCoCert & ViaSyst unique & demonstrated know-how & experience for developing ISO 17024 compliant dematerialized EU competence certification schemes.
Thus, the message is clear: EFCoCert & ViaSyst are the partners that any consortium aiming to develop and operate a competence certification scheme shall not miss.
The Swiss partner (i.e. EFCoCert & ViaSyst) is the only organization in Europe that develops European certifications schemes for persons that are ISO 17024 compliant.”
“The participation of Swiss organizations (i.e. EFCoCert & ViaSyst) provides real added value to the project because of the special skills and knowledge that these organizations have owned in the past and can ensure a significantly higher quality regarding the results of the proposal.”
ERASMUS+ INVOLVEMENT STRATEGY
ViaSyst is dedicated to design, develop and operate SaaS platforms for operating certification schemes, with a particular expertise within competence certification.
Within the “Transparency and recognition of skills and qualifications” Erasmus+ programme priority, the ViaSyst strategy is (in tandem with EFCoCert) to:
- develop and improve dematerialised and remotely operated competence certification schemes enhancing mobility and internationalisation thanks automatic mutual recognition, as well as transparency and comparability of qualifications and learning outcomes,
- innovate and revolutionize the certification with solutions based on open badges technologies for recognition of competences acquired through informal and non-formal learning,
- partner with leading academic and private competence and recognition experts.