AUDIT & CB MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
LEADING ISO AUDIT & CERTIFICATION BODY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
We had a dream, as CB owners and managers: an audit & certification management software simplifying the life and generating savings for both auditors and back office. We made this dream happen since 2008 with the ViaSyst SaaS, used nowadays by 20+ CBs and 3 scheme owners.
SaaS (Software as a Service) means:
- access through secured login codes on any browser – interactive access with clients
- no license, no device specific installation, no version update to purchase
- pay by use (i.e. yearly fees for CB application & certificates)
A. FEATURES ALIGNED WITH CB PROCESSES
Auditor login & access rights
- Standards assignment
- Scopes assignment within standards
- Dates scopes granted or withdrawn
- Evidence attachments and archive
- Shared between CB Admin and auditor
- Organisation profile
- Contact persons & emails (for notifications)
- Entire certification cycle (certification, surveillance 1 & 2)
- Targeted or confirmed dates
- Shared between CB Admin and auditor
- Flags for due audits and audit planning
- Auditor qualification (scopes per standard)
- Audit team assignment & changes
Audit plan & preparation
- Audit plan per process, shared with the client
- Message box & file exchange interactive with the client
- Check-lists editable by client for information gathering & remote auditing
- Offline reporting App for note taking with vocal recognition and pictures
- Easy intuitive navigation
- Direct findings edition and grading
- Closing meeting preparation by sorting out findings
- Data synchronisation with the database by return to connection
CB customised & branded report format
- CB specific customised & branded report format & fields
- Direct editing by the auditor, shared with reviewer
- Control of report consistency through mandatory fields checks & alerts
- Control of data consistency through fields format, checks & alerts
- Printable CB branded PDF report
Validation & Certification Decision
- Report locked after validation by reviewer
- Certification decision by assigned reviewer (different from auditor)
- Certification decision & status history
- Search module and/or public list to integrate on CB’s website for certificate validity check
- Editor for CB branded customised PDF certificate (downloadable by clients)
NC completion management
- Report & findings accessible in view to the client (with login codes)
- Cause analysis, action plan & corrective action editable by client
- Automatic notifications for completion deadlines
- Notifications & interactive validation between auditor & client
- Centralised monitoring of NC completion
B. DATA AVAILABILITY & PROCESSING
- Real time performance monitoring, at CB or auditor level
- Trigger for action at CB management level
Data extraction & processing
- Excel downloads on organisations, audits, findings, certificates & auditors qualification
- Tailored data processing for statistics, KPIs, performance monitoring & risk based auditing
CB branded PDF report & certificate editor
ViaSyst OFFLINE App
THE APP THAT WILL REVOLUTION AUDITING
Get rid of paper and pen for onsite auditing: just use your smartphone or tablet, offline, for typing or dictating findings with vocal recognition and attaching pictures as evidence.
Then, sort the findings for preparing the closing meeting and send them to the client for signing up.
And finally synchronise data with the platform at your next connection for finalizing the report.
At ViaSyst, you speak with former auditors focused on making the auditor’s daily life easier.
Want to see how simple it works? Apply for a demo.
ViaSyst Saas evolution policy
The ViaSyst Audit Management Software is under constant evolution.
ViaSyst prioritizes the evolutions according to the clients’ needs.
10% of the regular fees are dedicated to generic evolutions, beneficiating all clients.
Custom developments are also offered for addressing clients’ specific or priority needs.
At ViaSyst, you construct and continuously improve your IT management tools in tight dialog with a partner perfectly aware of your daily business.
ViaSyst Platform is a very convenient system, which can quickly respond to users’ questions and suggestions in their use experiences. It is a user friendly platform.
We have been using ViaSyst since 2015 as the unique platform for all data from the third-party certification audits of our production facilities. The application is easy to use and makes our data secured and accessible anytime from anywhere. ViaSyst team has always been very responsive and thanks to their support we have been able to make a better use of this massive amount of data for the monitoring of our performance and that of the certification bodies and auditors.
From our beginning in 2013, we wanted to be able to carry out our audit activities using a dematerialized solution that should allow us to centralize and monitor our audit data without having to go through a collection of conventional files and emails.
Today, with hindsight, thanks the ViaSyst Audit Management SaaS, the management, the audit team as well as our clients are the happy beneficiaries of an efficient solution both in terms of data availability and security, and on the practical aspects of all audit process steps, prior, during and after the audit!
All in one, ViaSyst is the ideal tool what we were looking for: from overall planning and preparation of the audit plan to the use of audit checklists and report editing while ensuring data protection and the levels of confidentiality according to the types of users.
To date, we use ViaSyst as a real meeting point between audit professionals and the organizations that we certify!
EdelCert & inSpectorat – Certification body specialized in the assessment of management systems in the health and social sector, SMEs and safety in adventure sport organizations.
Our collaboration with ViaSyst began in 2017, and it has been a strategic decision for FAMI-QS which has proved to be invaluable and beneficial for both the FAMI-QS Scheme and our associated members. Their work is outstanding, and their insight comes from years of experience in the industry. Working closely together with ViaSyst has been an important pillar for the implementation of the FAMI-QS Code of Practice Version 6 and their insight has added great value in the continued development of our strategy and operations, allowing us in this way to reshape our operations to address potential issues and offer solutions in a dynamic and constructive manner.
The ViaSyst data protection regulations govern the handling of data, especially of personal data, with regard of their collection, use and connection.
I work nicely with your system and very good with the people behind it.